author love Blank affies
Fatin Izzati, 16
facebooktwitter
+ FollowHome




Gratisan Musik
Cried.

Assalamualaikum.

Well guys, today i'm gonna tell you a secret *please act like you don't even read this entry after reading this*.

7.30 p.m. 11/2/13.
I was crying. Knowing that everything isn't going to be the same. I waved goodbye to Che. Drawing as many hearts as possible until we've reached kl sentral. Its hard. Saying goodbye to Atiqah Khalid as if we were besties back then. I cried. My tears were flooding out from my eyes like crazy. Unstopable. Then i went back to platform 4 with Anoi *since he was my Rawang-mate*. I sat in the train. Crying secretly, hoping that he didn't saw me cried. Thankfully, i'm sitting in front, while he's at the back, charging his phone i think. Thank god i've stop crying when we've reached sg. buloh. So yeah, this hangout was most probably the saddest hangout ever. *did i tell you guys that we couldn't stop taking pictures?*

Friends, take a freakin' good care of yourself. Please survive where ever you are. Do the best. I hope that we'll meet again soon. And of course in a HAPPIER mood.

*shhh, remember our promise to keep this as a secret? Hold on to it PLEASE*

Fatin Izzati.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 (7:24 AM)

OLD | NEW