author love Blank affies
Fatin Izzati, 16
facebooktwitter
+ FollowHome




Gratisan Musik
Blessings.

Assalamualaikum.

Have you ever been so excellent in something and you think that you're so good on it? And no one else can beat you? For example, studies. Like being a top scorer in mathematics. I bet you do, readers. Don't lie. I hate liars. 

Let's say that Kelly is the person that I describe earlier.
She is so clever that she took her teachers for granted. Being rude towards her teachers. Didn't study that much. Take it easy on everything. Underestimated the others around her that she didn't realize they were way better than her. She was so comfortable by her excellent academics background. One dreadful  day, she got her examinations results. She was dumbfounded. She can't believe her eyes. Her mathematics result was HORRIBLE. She thought it was the end of the world. It wasn't. As a resolution, she met her teachers, apologized, cried a lot, muhasabah, tawakal on her studies. Repaired her relationship with her mathematics TEACHER, TEACHERS, and FRIENDS. Studied seriously and deligently. On the next examinations, she was happy with her results. On mathematics result. Happy, but not satisfied. Satisfication that made her been careless. Her results improved a lot. Alhamdulillah.

So, the message from the story is blessings are important, compulsory.

Believe in me. Cuz I've been through what Kelly had faced. Not as exactly as Kelly's, but some part of it. Remember guys, BLESSINGS. I'm advising you dearest readers, not because I'm perfect, it is because I, myself, wanna fix myself. To be a better person. To encourage you guys to be a better person. Not to be perfect, but, BETTER.

Fatin Izzati.
Saturday, May 25, 2013 (9:00 AM)

OLD