author love Blank affies
Fatin Izzati, 16
facebooktwitter
+ FollowHome




Gratisan Musik
Jokes.

Assalamualaikum.

Pranks to be precise. 
I got no problem against pranks. Come on, seronok kan kenakan orang lain? Honest. You can put pranks on me, but, i got my own limits. Berpada-pada. When i think its too much, then its hard for me to go hooo-haaa as usual. Then, i'll start cursing. Yeah, cursing the ones who put pranks on me. And at that particular moment, i'll be angry, ferocious as hell. Don't ask forgiveness at that time. Its worthless. ZERO. Not even a speck of dust. People said, " worst decision are made when someone/a person is angry". So, its better for me to take my time, and to think things wisely. And when i said i take my time, i really 'take my time'. But i guess, nobody cares right? I'm invisible. Nobody can see me. Nobody really understand me. 

Fatin Izzati.
Thursday, May 23, 2013 (9:35 AM)

OLD | NEW